Friday, December 16, 2011

Have a lovely weekend.

What are you up to this weekend? We're heading to L.A. and Palm Springs, as I mentioned earlier, and I'm psyched for ripe avocados. Please wish us luck on the flight tonight (Toby is not loving the whole sitting-still thing these days), and I'm hoping our beloved sling will help. Have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few fun posts from around the web....

The perfect Chambray shirt (if money were no object).

Little Paris paintings.

The Home Alone house is for sale!

Sexy.

This cookbook cover made me laugh.

I just got this puffy coat for the winter. Bad weather, bring it on.

Glow-in-the-dark bathroom.

What a gorgeous print of the Met's rooftop exhibit.

The Hovey sisters are now designing apartments!

Curious to try a pair of clear glasses. Have you ever worn them?

This sweater made me LOL.

And the complete 2011 Cup of Jo Holiday Gift Guide.

(Photo of Anna Karina by Lennart Green, via Kate)

No comments:

Post a Comment