Thursday, July 28, 2011

Todays Love/Hate List....

Today I am loving....

The weather...perfect excuse to get on a  summer maxi, big sunnies and ridiculously huge earrings.....!!

The new Monsoon Fusion range...especially.....


Monsoon Fusion - £38

Monsoon Fusion - £42
The Body Shops new Honey Bronze oil...gives you a fabulous shimmer whilst not being too over powering...


Body Shop - £16
And finally I am loving online deals....a three course meal for two plus fizz....errrmmmm....YES PLEASE!!

Today I am hating....

The weather....are you sunny, are you rainy, are you humid, are you cold....PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

Burnt skin....I have been back from holiday for three day and am still so red that the boss laughs everytime he looks at me.

And.....healthy eating....this time last week I was eating fried food with no guilts....now I am eating vegetables and pretending to like it....rubbish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment