Friday, June 17, 2011

Monsoon Season...

I thought that was a good title considering all the rain we have been getting....but in fact this blog is a small homage to the shop Monsoon.

I love Monsoon for many reasons....the quality of clothes is very good, the pieces are unique and I am a size eight in the land of Monsoon which, even though I know this is not my real size when I slip on a size eight and it fits it makes me feel very slinky and also makes me want to wear my clothes with the label hanging out (if only all shops could adhere to Monsoon sizing)!!


So as payday is approaching and as per my self inflicted rule I get to buy one piece of good quality clothing each month I have been doing a little (ok a lot..!!) of internet window shopping.

Here is my current Monsoon favourites list....

£60
£130


£75

£55

£65

...all totally gorgeous I am sure you would agree...!!

However....although I am a big fan of Monsoon I am also a big fan of bargains and whilst I was having a little peek through all the lovely dresses I found this one...

£65





...totally lovely dress for a wedding or a day out...however it is similar to this dress from good old Primark

£25
I actually have this Primark dress and wore it to a wedding recently and I have to say that this pic doesn't do it justice as it is simply gorgeous on and at under half the price you is a total winner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment