Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Best Egg Sandwich You'll Ever Have

Confession: I'm a terrible cook. Long recipes freak me out, and I only flip through cookbooks to admire the photos. When everyone else was learning to cook, I was...I don't know what I was doing! Watching TV? But, as a 33-year-old (with a child no less), I would like to be able to whip up a few great classic meals. My plan is to try to master--really master--the classic recipes: scrambled eggs, mac n' cheese, tomato soup, chocolate chip cookies, that kind of thing. So, I've asked my favorite food bloggers to reveal how they make basic everyday dishes that will knock your socks off, and I'm excited to post one slam-dunk recipe every Wednesday. Hope you enjoy it (and maybe learn something, too!).

First up: Deb from Smitten Kitchen reveals the world's best egg sandwich--or as she put it, "how to, like, win at egg sandwiches"...
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment